A Toronto Swim School for Local Families and Aspiring Swimmers
A fun, modern, and rewarding environment for kids and adults to learn to swim in Toronto.
Seal Swimming provides high-quality swimming lessons and aquatics leadership courses to swimmers and aspiring lifeguards in the Toronto area. Our goal is to empower swimmers to reach their personal potential and to develop a lifelong love of swimming. We do that by providing the highest quality swim training in a fun, safe, and rewarding environment.View Curriculum
Our swimming programs
Our Toronto swim lesson curriculum and lifeguard training courses are carefully designed to focus on and empower swimmer progression and success. This program not only makes swimming safe, but also fun through personalized training that teaches the person in the water and adapts to their unique needs.
The Seal Swimming curriculum is broken into the following age groups and abilities.
Registering for swim lessons
Finding and booking swim lessons in Toronto through Seal Swimming is easy. Follow these steps to get started.
- View the Group Lessons or Private Lessons pages to find a lesson or course that fits your needs.
- Not sure which program to choose? Book an assessment with our team.
- Once you know which lesson you want to book, create an online account. There is where you can manage booking, make payments, and track progress.
- To enroll, pick the program that aligns with your or your child’s age and skill level. Login to your account, pick a date and time that works for your schedule.
- Register and pay online to secure your spot. As your child progresses, you can book more classes and track progress through the online portal.